(Redirected from Panning)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Something is missing! Help fill out the following missing information: Code Links
The gold pan is crafted by placing a ceramic bowl in the crafting grid.
The gold pan is used to gather native ore nuggets.
- To fill the gold pan, right click on a dry sand or gravel block.
- Note: Gravel and Sand blocks that are underwater must be dug up and placed on dry land before they can be used to fill the pan.
- There is a 10% chance that the gravel/sand block will be consumed.
- Once the pan is filled, hold right-click at a water source block until the pan snaps forward.
- If the pan snaps forward but doesn't empty, the panning failed and the pan is empty, it just hasn't updated. This is a [known bug].
- The gold pan works the chunk the player is standing 50 times, after which attempting to use it will result in a chat message stating, This area seems to be overworked. You probably wouldn't find much.
- With each use, the pan has a chance to give the player a native nugget: copper, gold, silver, and platinum.