How to Contribute
Jump to navigation Jump to search
So you would like to help contribute information to this wiki, Please make sure to read this page fully before jumping in and editing!
Rules & Guidelines
- Do not copy assets from the Classic(1.7.10) TFC wiki.
- Do not obscure information about mechanics, items, blocks or anything else done by TFC.
- Every Item/Block will get a separate page, with some exceptions. Gems is an example of this exception.
- If you can't finish something or need help mark it with a ToDo template and describe the issue in it.
- Any information copied from the Classic(1.7.10) TFC wiki must be marked with an Old template until it's fully updated.
- Do not remove any ToDo's unless you fixed the problem described.
- Do not document differences from Classic(1.7.10) TFC on any pages other than the Differences From Classic page.
- Uploaded item and block textures are to be 512px.
- Any place you can link to another page, do so. Even if it creates a dead link, this is information that will get filled in eventually.
- Recipes are a last priority. They all show up in JEI, don't worry about them, get the data down instead.
- Don't use the wikEd editor when trying to do TemplateData as it does not work like it should....
- When Uploading files for things with many types follow the
Material_Typename system. Example: Copper Ingot
- Templates are to be used wherever generic information can easily be copied across multiple pages.
- Templates follow a strict name system. Any new templates must follow the
TemplateType_TemplateTopicformat. See Templates for how this looks.