Something is missing! Help fill out the following missing information: Make template infobox explaining this is a technical block, not something you obtain
Something is missing! Help fill out the following missing information: Make with the images.
Pit Kilns require all faces to be covered with a block expect for the top. Removing any of these blocks will stop it from lighting or completing. Stopping the Pit Kiln will rest all progress but will return all items!
Something is missing! Help fill out the following missing information: Add the missing fire lighting page to the info below.
How to Create
- Dig a pit 1 block deep.
- Hold the item you wish to fire in your main hand and press .
- Fill the Pit Kiln further if possible by using on the empty corners.
- While holding your 8 Straw in the main hand, while looking at the bottom.
- While holding your 8 Logs in the main hand, while looking at the bottom.
- Now the Pit Kiln is filled and ready to light! Using a Firestarter or any other fire lighting method.
- Wait for the fire to stop burning then collect your newly fired items!
When lighting a Pit Kiln they will also automatically light all diagonally adjacent Pit Kilns.
Also that fire on top is 100% fire, Make sure to keep your flammables away!
Rain will not put out your Pit Kiln!